First the earth cooled. Many millions of years later, I appeared and decided that having a convenient outlet for self-expression and public exchanges would be a good thing, so here it is. I'll be posting whatever strikes me as interesting, useful, or funny. I hope to get as much as I give, so don't be shy--let me know what you think (click on "Comments (Add/View)" under the entry) and I'll get a notice. I'm Glenn, the Glennformer, and this is Glennformation.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

squirrel not using an umbrella

Okay, in the course of getting myself setup to post old photos with captions that I've sent to people, I realized that some of the captions are inside jokes or, otherwise, only make sense with a little (or much) more context, so I'll provide that when needed. Also, this will be really boring for Nancy, who has already seen most of these, so for her sake, I may provide alternate captions, for her eyes only (this will be on the honor system so if you aren't Nancy please IGNORE the additional captions). If I've completely missed with my caption, please let me know what it should have been (must be 125 characters or less to meet the original caption limit).

From Feb '04:



caption:

squirrel not using an umbrella



caption for Nancy ONLY:

squirrel not using an umbrella near shovel





caption:

Squirrels more political than we
thought? Here, clearly, one
protests our actions in Iraq by
turning his back on the flag.









caption:

This image may seem familiar. This
time, see if you can find the
squirrel then create your own
caption.



(recipient of the last photo couldn't make out the squirrel sitting at the end of the rail as a squirrel)






caption:

Unless you think you might need
some of this stuff, I'm
throwing it out. I'll need to
know by Thursday morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The additional comment made it WAY more exciting! Man, I just hope no one else looks at the comments just for me. But of course they won't - it was in the instructions and people always follow instructions.