First the earth cooled. Many millions of years later, I appeared and decided that having a convenient outlet for self-expression and public exchanges would be a good thing, so here it is. I'll be posting whatever strikes me as interesting, useful, or funny. I hope to get as much as I give, so don't be shy--let me know what you think (click on "Comments (Add/View)" under the entry) and I'll get a notice. I'm Glenn, the Glennformer, and this is Glennformation.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

how are your peaches? and choosing a dog

caption: If you notice that your peaches are
marked "best before Mar'03", they're still
fine now.

(This only makes sense knowing the date sent was 3/6/04; I don't have of this same batch left to test now.)

New caption (for Nancy ONLY): If you can trick peach cubes into sliding down a plastic spoon handle into a some juice, before they know what's going on, you can seal the top and sell them as food!



caption: I described what kind of dog I want to the pet store sales person. She
suggested this one. Seemed kind of
gay. I passed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello to the land of Glennformation! I believe I had a user name, but don't remember it - still, I feel you will know who this is from. Apropos the photo of the red dog: to the contrary, I don't think the dog looks "gay" at all, but rather the absolutely perfect type of dog for you - small, attractive, self-groomer, happy living in a small place without requiring too much attention and like the Basenji - never barks. Give it a try! You might even get a pair so they can play together and keep each other company when you can't decide whether or not you should go home from work! Suggested names: Horatio or Moby (first name only - including the last name might reawaken the previously mentioned homophobic reference).