First the earth cooled. Many millions of years later, I appeared and decided that having a convenient outlet for self-expression and public exchanges would be a good thing, so here it is. I'll be posting whatever strikes me as interesting, useful, or funny. I hope to get as much as I give, so don't be shy--let me know what you think (click on "Comments (Add/View)" under the entry) and I'll get a notice. I'm Glenn, the Glennformer, and this is Glennformation.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Baggy and I have a falling out

All relationships have their ups and downs:


My friend and I begin our great
adventure! Baggy couldn't
"afford" a ticket. What
am I to her? Just a sugar daddy?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear G - enjoyed the saga about development of relationship with Baggy. Only you can make something out of nothing - not that Baggy is nothing - just not an idea I've ever seen play out! How thoughtful of friend Nancy to participate! Falling out? Looks like you left Baggy home - the falling out will happen when you get back! At least that's been my experience with crabby bags.