First the earth cooled. Many millions of years later, I appeared and decided that having a convenient outlet for self-expression and public exchanges would be a good thing, so here it is. I'll be posting whatever strikes me as interesting, useful, or funny. I hope to get as much as I give, so don't be shy--let me know what you think (click on "Comments (Add/View)" under the entry) and I'll get a notice. I'm Glenn, the Glennformer, and this is Glennformation.

Monday, January 26, 2009

a day in the life of feathered friends










lower hawk: Sorry I'm late. I've still got a "bed head".










lower hawk: That's better, feeling like my old self again. What do you want for breakfast?












upper hawk: What!? Are you kidding me!!?? You ask that EVERY DAY!!












lower hawk: Sorry. You don't have to get your feathers all ruffled about it.











lower hawk: How about a mouse?
upper hawk: (sighs)













lower hawk: Okay then, whatever show up, like always.

5 comments:

nancy said...

I actually did not have you in my reader. Weird.

This one had me rolling my eyes at the bad jokes. And then the "You don't have to get your feathers all ruffled about it." made me laugh aloud.

nancy said...

Something you should read...
http://thenewlifeofnancy.blogspot.com/2009/02/joe-rogans-open-letter-to-kelloggs-re.html

Glennformer said...

Okay, I read it. I don't see the connection, unless you are saying that the hawk that was late is really a stoner and, like Phelps, he shouldn't lose his endorsement contract over it. I think birds have simpler lives than that.

nancy said...

nope, it was just funny. Nothing about the birds. heh.

Seriously. Um, JANUARY being your latest post? I just linked to you!

Morgan Owens said...

Nancy linking to you worked! You are so freaking funny. I agree with Nancy, I laughed out loud at the "feathers in a ruffle" part haha! :)