First the earth cooled. Many millions of years later, I appeared and decided that having a convenient outlet for self-expression and public exchanges would be a good thing, so here it is. I'll be posting whatever strikes me as interesting, useful, or funny. I hope to get as much as I give, so don't be shy--let me know what you think (click on "Comments (Add/View)" under the entry) and I'll get a notice. I'm Glenn, the Glennformer, and this is Glennformation.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

you had to be there!

Overwhelmed by the excitement of the historic occasion and undaunted by the very cold weather and the huge crowds, I waited, waited, waited, and then got this picture! The last time I tried to take a picture of the president as he passed by, it was Kennedy and I was so nervous that I didn't snap the picture until his car had passed all the way by, so you could only see the back of his head. This time, with years of experience and a much better camera, I was calm, cool, and collected. Of course, I was also 22 miles away and only taking a picture of my TV screen. Even so, I'm pretty impressed with myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glenn... I have to say you make me laugh every time... your sense of humor albeit out there.. funny ,, funny stuff