First the earth cooled. Many millions of years later, I appeared and decided that having a convenient outlet for self-expression and public exchanges would be a good thing, so here it is. I'll be posting whatever strikes me as interesting, useful, or funny. I hope to get as much as I give, so don't be shy--let me know what you think (click on "Comments (Add/View)" under the entry) and I'll get a notice. I'm Glenn, the Glennformer, and this is Glennformation.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

you may not be able to see the photos


Getting reports from people that they can't see the photos. Looks like I have to add permissions by individual (argggh) at PictureMail. I'll come up with a better plan. Thanks for the feedback.

Nope that's not it. Maybe the link moved and I had it cached. I've just uploaded the same photo here, so maybe that will be less problematic.

4 comments:

Glennformer said...

I just checked and found that I can see the image when browsing with Firefox but not with Windows IE, so it must be a browser thing and not a PictureMail access thing. It occurs to me now that, at one point, I had to do something to "enable HTML graphics", but I'm not finding a setting for that in IE under Tools -> Internet Options. Does anyone know the solution to that?

Glennformer said...

Answer seems to have been upload rather than link (at least linking externally) to avoid broken links. Couldn't upload directly to my profile but once I uploaded image into my initial post, I could link to that for my profile photo. What could be easier?

My confusion photo came in handy; you got to see me in action!

Anonymous said...

I can see the pics. I'm using IE on my work computer.

Anonymous said...

I do like the double "er?" pictures.